Monday, June 2, 2014

Fear

I quicken my steps and I start to run
I breath deeply as I race the sun.

Darkness spreading
its on my tail
I try as I might
Only to fail

I lose all sight
Engulfed in black
Forgotten
And
Lost off track

MOVE forward

I say

Yet slowly i sink
Breathless
No time to think

Imprisoned
For all time
Wishing to undue
Rewind

In dungeon lost
And never
Found

My screams
They echo
With great sound

Unheard by heaven
I am tied and bound
Stay still but dragged
Down
Down
Down



my body quivering
As my soul escapes
Locked out of heaven
Lost from grace

All hope lost
And in my surprise
my soul forever wanders
But never dies.

Daunting in my attempts to break this
Curse
In turmoil
Its turned to worse
Panic drowns me
I've become immersed

I stop struggling released
My fear
Let go my sanity
I held so dear

- William de Castro ( aka bewillder )







No comments:

Post a Comment